Water Damage Restoration Services
Jarvis Property Restoration offers a variety of services to properly mitigate structural damage and reduce or prevent loss to real and personal property due to water and flood disaster. Our team will respond quickly to assess and cleanup damage from wet or flooded basements, sewage contamination, or other storm damages to residential, industrial, and commercial properties.
Some of the services that Jarvis provides to help restore your property safely include: water extraction and pump outs, complete structural drying, dehumidification, mold and sewage remediation, and off-site personal property cleaning. Jarvis has a secure, temperature controlled warehouse for personal property that includes a large drying chamber for special personal property. Jarvis utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and procedures so that your property is properly and thoroughly cleaned and dried before it is returned to you.
Minimize Your Loss Due to Water and Flood Damage
Jarvis has IICRC certified technicians who are experts in handling drywall, ceilings, hardwood floors, and carpeting that are wet or damaged due to floods. We have over 35 years of water mitigation restoration that includes cleanup of FEMA declared floods and storms in nationwide emergency areas.
Our team will help minimize your residual water damage, including addressing the presence of mold or assisting with measures or recommendations to prevent and remediate further growth. In addition to servicing residential homes, vacation homes, rental properties, commercial and industrial properties, Jarvis offers clean-up and restoration services for boats and recreational vehicles.
Don't wait! If you have water damage due to heavy rain, power failure, broken appliances, foundation leaks, sump pump failure, broken or frozen pipes, or an appliance malfunction, call Jarvis immediately. Our emergency response team is ready 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, to help you handle your loss.
What to expect from Jarvis water damage cleanup service:
- Immediate response to your emergency situation.
- Assessment of the damaged property- the structure together with electrical and plumbing systems.
- Inspection to identify the source of the water leak.
- Scope of work to identify the necessary repairs. If the source or a water leak is plumbing in nature, Jarvis will recommend a certified and licensed plumbing contractor to make the necessary repairs.
- Prompt initiation of your repairs; including water extraction and drying.
- Depending on the severity of the water damage, once the water has been extracted Jarvis will again, inspect the property for mold. In addition, Jarvis will assess what property may be salvageable and determine the best method to remove your personal property from your home, business, boat, plant, or recreational vehicle.
- If your (real) property is damaged, Jarvis has a full-service construction division to restore the structure of your residential, commercial, or industrial property.
What to do if you are affected by a flood:
- Contact Jarvis at 1-866-452-7847 for a prompt property damage assessment. If you are insured, it is likely that your insurance policy requires you take prompt action to minimize damages to your home covered under your policy.
- If the issue is plumbing related and you have safe access to your main water line, turn it off as soon as possible.
- Call your insurance company immediately to report the damage and review your coverage. (Jarvis does not make any determinations or decisions regarding insurance coverage.)
- If your home has been damaged because of a storm, you should place a tarp over interior personal property to protect it from outdoor elements and subsequent inclement weather.
- Remember to keep away from flood waters, which may contain harmful bacteria.
- Avoid using electrical outlets or connections until your property has been inspected by a licensed electrician or you are approved to do so by your local electric company.
We respond to nationwide flooding and
storm damage disasters.
Jarvis works together with its national disaster response team to quickly mobilize and respond to nationwide catastrophes. Jarvis's national disaster team has assisted with post damage restoration efforts caused by national disasters, such as Hurricane Sandy, across the country. Since Jarvis has a number of regional offices and several partnerships with companies dealing in restoration, Jarvis can usually arrive within 6-12 hours of the notification of damaged caused by large scale disaster.