Affordable Carpet Cleaning in Bonita Springs FL
Jarvis is a local company serving property owners throughout Southwest Florida. Founded in 1979, Jarvis has built it's reputation on providing great service to commercial and residential customers one at a time for forty years. Jarvis provides an extensive range of service for property owners including professional carpet and tile cleaning services. Our friendly technicians are certified by the IICRC and wear uniforms. We work with a variety of property owners in the area and routinely provide carpet cleaning for commercial businesses, office, condos and residential homeowners. Call (239) 405-7055 to schedule service today.
Our Process Involves
- Identifying and delivering the proper cleaning method. Each carpet types (wool, fiber, cotton) require a different solution to deliver the best results.
- Steam Cleaning Hot waters and cleaning chemicals are combined are combined to effectively dislodge stains and particles in the carpets fiber.
- Dry Cleaning -- If you have wool carpet or dislike having a water based cleaning method, then we would utilize a dry cleaning process to thoroughly clean your carpet.
- Staining -- Review problematic or discolored areas for re-coloring
- Vacuum your home two to three times per week with a high energy air filtered vacuum (hepa)
- Address stains and spills promptly. Blot out excess liquid, but avoid rubbing a stain in a circular motion as this potentially could further embed the stain in the carpeting
- Consider having problem areas died or re-colored versus total carpet replacement
- Have your carpets professionally cleaned a minimum of two times per year
Call Jarvis at (239) 405-7055 for the best carpet and tile cleaning service in Southwest Florida
At Jarvis, we proudly service:
- Residential homes
- Multi-Family Properties homes
- Condos and High Rise Properties
- Commercial and industrial properties
I wanted to take this opportunity to send you a letter thanking you for the wonderful work your company has done for me in the past. I currently manage several properties for The Farbman Group. As a property manager, I deal with many issues; last winter I had several pipes break at a retail center. After my initial call to your company the crew was on-site within the hour and had all the equipment, personnel necessary to handle the problem. Your employees were courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable...*
Jarvis Property Restoration, we work for You! Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. Review Additional Client Testimonials