Emergency Planning - Disaster Recovery - Business Continuity
Jarvis property restoration is one of the country's largest restoration firms. We have over thirty five years of experience in helping property managers, business owners and government agencies respond to an emergency. Action taken during the first twenty-four hours is critical in helping to reduce damages and minimize your business loss. We work with you to develop a comprehensive emergency plan to respond to almost any situation. We can provide recommendation letters and case studies from commercial property management companies, property owners, government and health care institutions.
Join our Rapid Response Program
- One Source - Jarvis will direct, coordinate and organize your emergency restoration and reconstruction needs nationwide.
- One Number - A single phone number to call, day or night, weekends or holidays, with a live operator to answer your call.
- Priority Service - As a program member your phone call and job will take Priority during and after area wide disasters.
Jarvis has extensive experience in dealing with large scale catastrophes from hurricanes, storms and flooding disasters. Jarvis was hired in 2008, by Linn County to clean and repair 28 government building following the fifth largest flood disaster in U.S. history. We can create a disaster recovery plan to help you recover from emergencies as small as a small pipe break to as large as a multi-story fire.
Our Process - Learn More About How It Works
When you partner with Jarvis and the join our Rapid Response Program, we will set up a time to walk through your facility or building. Through this process we will map out all of your rooms, IT rooms and electrical needs. This process will help us deploy the right resources should your property experience a disaster. Following our initial walk through, we will create a plan of action for your management team. Most importantly, you will receive priority service during unforeseen disasters.
What Types Of Organization Are Eligible
- Schools, Universities and Educational Centers
- Manufacturing and Industrial Plants
- Office Buildings, Multi Story Commercial Business Centers
- Assisted Living, Condominiums and Apartment Complexes
- Retail Stores and Shopping Malls