Commercial Property Water Damage Cleanup and Flood Restoration Services
Founded in 1979, Jarvis Property Restoration is proud to be recognized as one of the countries leading disaster cleanup companies. Jarvis is uniquely positioned to help property managers restore commercial properties following unexpected water damage disasters, flooding emergencies and storm related catastrophes. The team from Jarvis has extensive experience in responding to large scale flooding and water damage emergencies. With one of the nations largest inventories of de-humidification and drying equipment, Jarvis can quickly deploy the necessary manpower and resources to quickly begin mitigating your property damage.
Commercial Restoration Services For Property Managers and Customers In These Sectors
- Schools and Universities
- Office Buildings and Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Complexes and Manufacturing Facilities
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centers
- Hospitals and Health Care Centers
- Municipalities and Government Owned Properties
Jarvis uses state of the art commercial grade drying equipment, including desiccant dehumidification units ranging from 5,000 CFM to 15,000 CMF, which allow us to dry out commercial properties up to one million square feet. Our mitigation teams have worked in a diverse range of properties, from high rise business centers, to large industrial and manufacturing properties, government buildings, schools and hospitals. We respond quickly to assess the property loss and develop the right mitigation plan to minimize your business interruption. As a full service contractor, Jarvis is equipped to handle all phases of restoration from cleanup and drying to full reconstruction.
Featured Large Loss Water Damage Projects We Have Been Involved With
- IKEA Store - 300,000 square feet commercial mitigation
- Royal Oak Schools - Mitigation to school and gym
- Global Rollforming - 100,000 square feet manufacturing facility flood cleanup
- St Mercy Hospital - Large flood covering the entire lower level and mechanical area of the hospital
- Lynn County Iowa - Disaster cleanup to 28 government municipal properties following historical river flooding.
- St Clair Shores Library - Water mitigation and personal property following burst pipes.
Nationwide Disaster Recovery - Regional Response Centers Florida, Iowa and Michigan