Emergency Board Up Services - Broken Windows and Doors
Jarvis Property Restoration is on call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your emergency board up needs. Our professional board up service can help you minimize potential damage to your property prior to a storm or help you secure your property after an unexpected disaster occurs. We will dispatch a work crew to your property within 1 hour of your call. Our experience includes residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
As one of the country’s largest restoration firms, we have the equipment and resources to board up residential properties, commercial properties, high rise hotels, government offices, churches, hospitals and more. Our team will assess your needs and deploy a technique that minimizes cosmetic damages. We can effectively board up doors, windows, garage doors, roofs, large bay windows, roofs and other areas identified by our inspection process. We work directly with you or your insurance.
Our Board Up Services Include:
- Initial assessment of your property after storm or fire
- Initiate board up plan to prevent further damage
- Pre-planning board up to prevent hurricane or storm damage
- Coordinate removal of board up for insurance adjuster accessibility
- Coordinate construction department for smooth transition to repair sequence
If your home has been damaged by a fire or storm, your insurance policy requires you work to minimize additional damage. Call Jarvis at 866-452-7847 for immediate assistance with your board up needs.
Safety Tips After Damage Occurs:
- Notify your insurance company where applicable.
- Do not leave your home unattended once it is safe to return.
- Properly board up your property to help deter theft and additional damage.
- If you have sustained damage to your property’s electrical system or have downed wires, do not attempt to power back up your property prior to a professional inspection.