Fire Damage Restoration & Repair Service
Jarvis has over 30 years of experience in the fire and smoke restoration business. We provide 24 hr emergency service for residential, industrial and commercial structures along with offering customers professional restoration expertise while providing the highest level of integrity, quality and service. We will work directly with you or your insurance company at your preference.
**View before and after overview of our reconstruction process from a recent fire loss reconstruction photos. **
We have the capability to respond to any fire damage and property disaster situation on a 24 hr emergency basis in the form of board-ups, water extractions, temporary roof repairs, odor control, and air scrubbing. We also have 24 hr access to Ozone, Vaportek, Thermo Fogger, Dehumidifiers, Air Movers, Air Scrubbers and Generators. We offer these services to directly reflect our strong dedication to our customers in times of need. Jarvis provides 24 hour emergency response, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are one of the largest restoration contractors in the Midwest, specializing in repairs at commercial and industrial facilities, offering full restoration and repair services throughout Metro Detroit for insured and non insured properties.
Our goal is to respond to any emergency within 1 hour from the time we receive the call. Whether it’s a simple board up or large commercial loss, Jarvis has the equipment and expertise necessary to do the job, and do it right. Jarvis will secure the property, prevent any further damage where possible, and help our customers through the restoration process. We have a full service construction department that can fully restore your property. We have expertise in restoring residential and commercial structures after a partial or total fire loss.
Our Process Involves
Immediate emergency assessment of property structure, electrical and plumbing
Review direct fire damage caused by burning.
Areas that have been burned often require complete removal. If you have burned or charred furniture, wood, drywall, flooring these items are almost never salvageable
Review direct fire damage caused by heat
Items that were not directly involved in the fire could have sustained damage from the heat of the fire. Examples of items that may need repair include electrical wiring, roof, plumbing fixtures, carpeting, drywall, etc
Review direct fire damage caused by smoke
Smoke damage is often the largest issue that requires professional restoration. Smoke and soot damage will be in the properties carpet, drywall, and other porous materials and will require professional cleaning (ozone or vaportek technology) to extract
Review direct water or chemical damage as a result of the extinguishing process
Fire extinguishing can lead to additional damage to your property. Depending on the type of fire and the method use to extinguish the flames you may need to utilize water extraction and drying procedures to restore your property
Deploy a restoration strategy – emergency board up, water removal, air purification and complete reconstruction when necessary.
- Contact a professional restoration company such as Jarvis 1-866-452-7847 for emergency board up and damage assessment. Your insurance company requires you take immediate action to attempt to mitigate damages to your home.
- Call your insurance company immediately
- Contact a professional restoration company such as Jarvis 1-866-452-7847 for emergency board up and damage assessment.
- Open all windows and doors to allow the property to begin to vent smoke and dry
- Do not turn on your homes electricity until your property has been inspected by a professional.
- Do not disturb the area around the fire source or move items in the general vicinity as this often will need to be investigated by your insurance company and the local fire marshal.
- Do not attempt to clean or wipe and wash fire residue from walls, ceilings or other absorbent surfaces as this can further damage these areas.
Port St Lucie
St. Clair Shores
Jarvis Property Restoration, We work for YOU, customer satisfaction is our #1 Goal
Local property restoration and emergency services, thirty minute response time to the following counties located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan area:
Livingston County, Macomb County, Oakland County, Saint Clair County, Washtenaw County, Wayne County