Expert Disaster Recovery and Restoration Since 1979
Jarvis Property Restoration has been a proven provider of disaster recovery and restoration for over 35 years. Our strategically placed offices and equipment depots, along with our experienced national disaster restoration team, allows us to be prepared even before the disaster strikes!
Jarvis owns vast amounts of equipment to tackle any size restoration project. This includes semis pre-loaded with air movers, dehumidifiers, and moisture testing equipment, as well as large semi-mounted desiccant dehumidification equipment and fleets of generators.
We will swiftly alleviate your property damage through rapid mobilization, effective recovery knowledge and extensive experience. At Jarvis, we strive to minimize our customers business interruption and quickly reduce or eliminate any lost economic opportunity. Our restoration experts will secure your home or business and restore it to pre-disaster conditions - or better - with minimal displacement and minimal stress.
Founders Bill and Sheryl Jarvis owe the success of Jarvis to their firm belief that the company's #1 goal is to provide complete customer satisfaction.
- Jarvis Painting Inc. established in 1979 by Bill and Sheryl Jarvis, original office in Detroit, began painting houses and apartment communities.
- 1981- Jarvis Painting merged with a family owned carpet cleaning business and was one of the first turn-keys, offering painting and carpet cleaning at the same time. The business grew rapidly and expanded to a larger office in Clinton Twp.
- 1983 - Jarvis added a reconstruction and construction division performing rough carpentry and framing houses, apartment complexes and condominiums.
- 1985 - Jarvis expanded into Insurance restoration and repairs following fire, floods, wind or storm damage
- 1990 Jarvis Construction Services was added, which included the building of high-end homes and commercial buildings. They developed strong relationships with property management companies by servicing their day-to-day needs; from painting, carpet cleaning, to remodeling and construction.
- Early 2000’s: Jarvis companies branched out of Michigan and began responding nationally to catastrophic events- assisting in emergency clean up services from hurricanes, massive flooding, tornadoes and fires. Following these events, to better respond and serve our customer’s needs, Jarvis opened more offices which were strategically placed throughout the Midwest and Southeastern states.
- As the demands of the corporate office in Macomb County, Michigan increased, multiple branch offices evolved throughout Michigan specializing in emergency water removal, structural drying, and fire repair, mold remediation, personal property and electronics restoration. As a result, we changed our name to Jarvis Property Restoration.
- To date, Jarvis Property Restoration is a well-known, established Emergency National Disaster Response Company with over 35 years in the industry. We are also a preferred emergency response contractor for numerous property management companies and insurance companies due to our extensive inventory of drying equipment and professionally trained employees, as well as our guarantee for complete customer satisfaction. Jarvis remains true to our Core Values: Integrity, Listening, Empowering and Growth, along with our Mission Statement.
You can count on Jarvis Property Restoration to be your partner in disaster recovery following catastrophic storm damages. Our track record for assisting local communities rebuild in Florida following hurricanes Charley, Frances and Ivan, as well as flood victims in Nashville, Minot and Des Moines demonstrate our ability to quickly mobilize and coordinate services. Providing local disaster cleanup and assistance in these areas: Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.
Learn About Our Community Involvement